Accessories and Documentation
All of the hardware offered comes in their own bags to help things along. We find fan screws, PSU and ODD screws, motherboard screws, an extra thumbscrew, and the HDD screws to use with the 3.5-inch drives.
There were also two large adjustable tie straps, a plastic clip to use with them, a motherboard speaker, and five smaller adjustable wire ties. At the bottom are two plastic clips that are used on one side of 2.5-inch drives so that they may snap in and lock onto the top of the main drive rack or the optional plate.
This is the optional plate we have been mentioning. This allows the conversion of all of the front bays into an open space that one could hang a single 120mm or 140mm AIO from. We were going to doctor this up and add a fan, but normal fan screws will not fit. We asked about this and were told that larger holes allowed some of the competitors' AIOs to vibrate in the chassis with larger holes, so these are kept smaller for the screws sent with all of the AIO kits available.
We also were not given an instruction manual or any form of a guide. The thing is, even without any form of instructions, the Urban SD1 is so easy to figure out and straightforward in its design. Even the most amateur PC builder can make it through the build process without much hassle at all.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Thermaltake Urban SD1 Micro- Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Urban SD1]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PC gaming catches up to console earnings in 2018
- Fortnite's dances could cost Epic big
- Devil May Cry 5 trailer - V's demons & Dante's murderer?
- RDR2 is 1st in UK sales chart, Smash Ultimate drops to 4th
- Kingdom Hearts III - 'Final Battle' official trailer release
- Z390 Taichi Ultimate stuck on Error Code 55
- Z77, using sound card and onboard sound
- QSAN XN8008T NAS Review
- ASUS ROG Swift PG27UQ: The Best Gaming Monitor Ever Made
- light is flashing slow
- GROOVE X Introduce a New Companion Robot, 'LOVOT'
- New PhishER Product from KnowBe4 Helps Contain Email Threats
- Scientific Games Announces Settlement in Shuffle Tech Litigation
- Joy to the Streamers! 1,000 Dreams Fund Announces 'Stream The Halls' 24-Hour Holiday Charity Fundraiser on Twitch
- Gaming Innovation Group Inc.: Key Dates Announcement for Reverse Share Split