Unboxing and Packaging
As far as packaging goes, the G2460PQU was shipped inside of a highly decorated box that featured yellow and white racecars on the front and back. The box covered some of the more important aspects, including the refresh rate and response time.
Upon opening the box, you can see the cords are wrapped in plastic bags and are placed in various compartments inside the foam packaging.
Below, you can see everything that was included in the box and roughly how it was all packaged.
Assembly of the monitor is incredibly simple and does not require a single tool, though a Phillips screwdriver would definitely help.
Simply place the base upon the monitor's stand and tighten the screw using the built-in metal loop or a Phillips screwdriver.
You can see in the picture below the layout of the ports.
From left to right (in the picture, opposite when viewed from front of monitor), we have the USB-in for the hub; two USB 2.0 ports; the physical power switch; AC power in; DisplayPort; VGA port; Dual Link DVI port; HDMI port; audio-in port; and headphone out jack.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Amnesia dev Chinese Room has 'gone dark'
- Run, don't walk for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM