Desktop Test System
ATTO - Baseline Performance
Version and / or Patch Used: 2.34
Here we see the sequential read and write speeds at both QD4 and QD10. The higher the queue depth, the faster the RevoDrive 350 ramps up performance. The sequential read performance for both tests is just over 2,000 MB/s, and the sequential write performance for both tests is roughly 1,900 MB/s.
This is a significant step up from the RevoDrive 3 X2 480GB that we reviewed in 2011. The RevoDrive 3 X2 480GB achieved just over 1,550 MB/s sequential read and 1,380 MB/s sequential write speeds.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [OCZ RevoDrive 350 SSD]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage (Data on Disk Testing)]
- Page 9 [PCMark 8 Consistency Test]
- Page 10 [PCMark 8 Consistency Test - Continued]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]