MyDlink Baby App
The DCS-825L is not the same as traditional D-Link cloud cameras; rather than give you a full management screen to change settings, they allow you to control every feature of the camera via your smartphone or tablet. Here we initialized the app for iOS and have begun setup.
The setup wizard for the camera guides you through step-by-step. Following this, the camera is very simple to setup, and you will be ready to go in a few minutes.
Once you plug in the camera, it takes a few moments for the LED on the bottom of the unit to turn green indicating you're ready for the next step.
Before you mount your camera, it's worth writing down the Wi-Fi password for the device so you don't have to mess with the camera during setup.
In the next step, you will need to connect to the SSID that says mybabycam.
We can now connect the baby camera to your existing wireless network by entering the network SSID and password.
Here we have completed setup of the camera and have entered the configuration menu. Within this menu, you can set everything from resolution to enabling or disabling event monitors such as motion, temperature, and sound.
Digging deeper into the menus, we entered the event configuration where you can set the temperature range for which to monitor. You can also tweak the sound and motion detection levels.
In these last two images, we take a look through the camera with lighting and with night vision activated. As you can see, it does have a decent amount of clarity in both modes. Notice the temperature is a live feed in the bottom right corner along with motion and sound alerts that pop up as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- ASUS: Z270 platform could work with Coffee Lake CPUs
- GTX 1070 Ti leaked benchmarks: easily beats RX Vega 56
- GIGABYTE's upcoming GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming spotted
- ARK on Xbox One X: renders at 1440p 30FPS or 1080p 60FPS
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz