D-Link DCS-825L Wi-Fi Baby Camera
Packaging for the 825L clearly indicated this unit is purpose built to be a baby monitor.
The scope of delivery includes everything need to get up and running. Here we have the power adapter along with two sets of mounts to give you an extra flexibility in setting up your camera. We also have two sets of camera rings that allow you to switch out colors for boys or girls.
The bottom of the camera houses two sets of LEDs; one lets you know the power status of the camera and the second, its cloud or Internet connectivity.
The back of the camera houses the microUSB port that D-Link uses for power. To the left, we have the microSD slot.
Here we have the camera setup on the wall mount. The antenna in the back of the camera is not for Wi-Fi but rather the temperature sensor.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit