D-Link DCS-825L Wi-Fi Baby Camera
Packaging for the 825L clearly indicated this unit is purpose built to be a baby monitor.
The scope of delivery includes everything need to get up and running. Here we have the power adapter along with two sets of mounts to give you an extra flexibility in setting up your camera. We also have two sets of camera rings that allow you to switch out colors for boys or girls.
The bottom of the camera houses two sets of LEDs; one lets you know the power status of the camera and the second, its cloud or Internet connectivity.
The back of the camera houses the microUSB port that D-Link uses for power. To the left, we have the microSD slot.
Here we have the camera setup on the wall mount. The antenna in the back of the camera is not for Wi-Fi but rather the temperature sensor.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard