D-Link DCS-825L Wi-Fi Baby Camera
Packaging for the 825L clearly indicated this unit is purpose built to be a baby monitor.
The scope of delivery includes everything need to get up and running. Here we have the power adapter along with two sets of mounts to give you an extra flexibility in setting up your camera. We also have two sets of camera rings that allow you to switch out colors for boys or girls.
The bottom of the camera houses two sets of LEDs; one lets you know the power status of the camera and the second, its cloud or Internet connectivity.
The back of the camera houses the microUSB port that D-Link uses for power. To the left, we have the microSD slot.
Here we have the camera setup on the wall mount. The antenna in the back of the camera is not for Wi-Fi but rather the temperature sensor.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- ASUS: Z270 platform could work with Coffee Lake CPUs
- GTX 1070 Ti leaked benchmarks: easily beats RX Vega 56
- GIGABYTE's upcoming GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming spotted
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz