Benchmarks - Random and Sequential Workloads
Our 4k Random read/write workload consists of sixteen threads, all at QD8; results are measured in IOPS (Input Output Operations per Second).
Our Sequential read/write workload is centered on 1MB transfer sizes, again using sixteen threads and a Queue Depth of 8.
In our first 4k random test with RAID 0, we find the EX2 competing quite well with previously tested solutions.
Moving to RAID 1, we find the EX2 coming in at 122 IOPS read and 512 IOPS write.
RAID 0 sequentials for the EX2 came in at 49 MB/s read and 51 MB/s write.
RAID 1 performance was close to what we found with RAID 0. Here we have 52 MB/s read and 40 MB/s write.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [WD MyCloud EX2]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and NAS Management]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Single Client Throughput]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Random and Sequential Workloads]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Consumer Multi Client]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- ASRock begins teasing its Phantom Gaming graphics cards
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- 10 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $6,870
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit