Packaging, Accessories and Documentation
The front of the packaging for the Sentey Revolution Pro is simple yet elegant. A matte finish is used in the background as it seems the image of the mouse is hovering over it. Only the logo and product naming is done above the image with tiny bits of information given at the bottom.
In three languages, above a different view of the Revolution Pro, we are given a statement on what went into the design, why it is a good product to own, and the features and what they offer to help sell this to in store customers.
The back is cleanly done like the front was, but here there is a lot to take in. They cover the 8200 DPI and show all of the buttons and LEDs, doing so with four various views of the mouse. It also covers the contents and system requirements, shows this is a top-tier Professional Gamer Series product, and lists four features at the bottom.
The last panel shows off the MAXDPI system offered with the Avago laser sensor inside of the mouse as it shows the bottom of it. They also show the pair of right side pieces to customize the comfort, and the panel covers its high programmability with the nine buttons offered.
Inside of that cardboard packaging is a much thicker black cardboard box with the Sentey logo on top of it. Lifting the cloth tab releases the magnetic grip and allows the box to open. Inside, we see a cloth box with the Sentey logo embroidered on it.
Much like Russian nesting dolls, we are now looking at the third layer of protection for the Revolution Pro. Not only does this somewhat hard shelled case offer great protection to send the product to your door, but this is excellent for travelling with it after the purchase.
As we pass inception and get to the fourth layer deep, we now get the first look at the Revolution Pro as it is nestled in dense foam on the right. Kept away from the mouse, the weights and extra side components are shipped inside of the mesh bags and can be kept here long term as well.
All of the rest of the goodies in the kit can be found under the travel case. You will find the user guide provided does tell you everything from how to connect it, right through all of the button locations, uses, and how to make them work; it also goes through the software to help you along as much as possible to get started.
There are also a pair of stickers to apply to anything you see fit to put them on. There is the mini-disk with the software on it, and also a VIP card that holds the serial number on it and is your way into registration.
There is also a warranty guide discussing what is and what is not covered for a period of one year from the date of purchase, and they also offer a product catalog in case you missed something when looking online.
For the super serious gamers out there, they also offer a Not Now I'm Gaming tag for your bedroom or office door as well as a fold out poster for your wall.
Finishing out what is offered, we took the ridged side panel out of the travel bag as well as the weights. The mouse can hold six 4.5 gram weights that will go in a tray we will show you soon enough, and we'll also show how to swap out the right side panel.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- Surface Book 2 announced: GTX 1060, 17-hour battery life
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz