The login menu for the 818DRU gives us our first glimpse at what appears to be a very elegant looking interface.
Upon the first connection, it will ask that you use the integrated wizard to setup the router.
After a few steps, we are setup and ready to go.
The landing menu for the 818DRU is very basic but, at the same time, gives you everything you need in one glance; this should bode well with novice users that just want to see what's going on quickly.
Above, we have the wireless network settings menu. One thing to take note of here is the wireless bandwidth is selectable for both bands. This is not always a feature that is offered on every router. We also have the security setup in this menu where you can select the type of security you use in your network.
Switching over to the advanced menu, things open up a bit, giving more finite control over the router's settings.
Here we have the USB menu, which is where you can setup a Samba server in addition to the FTP server that's made available.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- ZOTAC unleashes GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ArcticStorm Mini
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz