Accessories, Documentation and Software
As part of the kit, you are given a very in-depth user manual. In here, you can find the layout and features, how to use the double function keys, what they all do, what sort of switch sounds and feels like what, and all the way through images of the software and just what everything there is for.
If you do not have access to the Internet and still need to throw in the drivers, there is a supplied mini-disk to do just that. There is also a good sized sticker to go on your case, laptop, or even on your current mode of transportation.
What we do not typically see in any keyboard out there is this extra set of pads for the keyboard. Since this board is designed to travel, Ozone knows "stuff" happens, and sliding this in and out of a bag going from place to place may knock a foot lose, and here is the fix.
Once the software is installed and running, it opens to the main control tab. In the main window, we see the keyboard and most of the keys are reprogrammable and will do so via the smaller window. The main window also offers five profiles across the bottom to use, but they are only accessible to change via software.
In the Macro settings tab, we find the M-keys listed on the right. They each have the options preset to be used for multimedia, windows functions, set shortcuts, and even turning the key off from use. You can also set your own Macros and assign them to each M-key as well.
To set a Macro, click at the bottom right in the Macro Manager box, and you are then given this window. While the titles are hard to read when saved and highlighted in red, there are options for time delays and looping the command.
Our last tab, Advanced Settings, gives us control of the polling rate, key response time, and we can turn off the Windows keys on a more permanent basis; we can also set the LED intensity. Of course, these can be set across each profile as well as multiple Macros and have it all stored on the onboard memory.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Ozone Strike Pro Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Ozone Strike Pro Continued]
- Page 5 [Accessories, Documentation and Software]
- Page 6 [Inside the Ozone Strike Pro]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit