Accessories, Documentation and Software
As part of the kit, you are given a very in-depth user manual. In here, you can find the layout and features, how to use the double function keys, what they all do, what sort of switch sounds and feels like what, and all the way through images of the software and just what everything there is for.
If you do not have access to the Internet and still need to throw in the drivers, there is a supplied mini-disk to do just that. There is also a good sized sticker to go on your case, laptop, or even on your current mode of transportation.
What we do not typically see in any keyboard out there is this extra set of pads for the keyboard. Since this board is designed to travel, Ozone knows "stuff" happens, and sliding this in and out of a bag going from place to place may knock a foot lose, and here is the fix.
Once the software is installed and running, it opens to the main control tab. In the main window, we see the keyboard and most of the keys are reprogrammable and will do so via the smaller window. The main window also offers five profiles across the bottom to use, but they are only accessible to change via software.
In the Macro settings tab, we find the M-keys listed on the right. They each have the options preset to be used for multimedia, windows functions, set shortcuts, and even turning the key off from use. You can also set your own Macros and assign them to each M-key as well.
To set a Macro, click at the bottom right in the Macro Manager box, and you are then given this window. While the titles are hard to read when saved and highlighted in red, there are options for time delays and looping the command.
Our last tab, Advanced Settings, gives us control of the polling rate, key response time, and we can turn off the Windows keys on a more permanent basis; we can also set the LED intensity. Of course, these can be set across each profile as well as multiple Macros and have it all stored on the onboard memory.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Ozone Strike Pro Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Ozone Strike Pro Continued]
- Page 5 [Accessories, Documentation and Software]
- Page 6 [Inside the Ozone Strike Pro]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard