Ozone Strike Pro Continued
Now that we have moved the adjustable feet under the keyboard so they are in their extended position, we see the keyboard has an increased angle of attack to the key caps, and all of the caps are now leaning forward and should feel more comfortable to use over the long run.
As we turn the corner and start to look across the back edge of the Strike Pro, we find the one USB 2.0 port for a mouse or thumb drive, and there is also a pair of 3.5mm jacks to allow headsets to be connected here, giving users a bit longer reach to move around the room.
Under the keyboard, we find the sticker in the middle that offers a serial number to reference later as well as a quality control sticker next to it showing this passed testing in the factory. To keep this keyboard in place, only the four pads along the front are rubberized for grip, while the back has plastic feet it will rest on.
While we would rather have these adjustable feet open to the outside of the keyboard than to the back for stability purposes, Ozone does offer a rubber pad on them to add more grip when they are in use.
At the center of the rear edge of the keyboard, there are some cable channels offered. Here you can run the cable out the middle or offset it to the right or left near six inches before coming out the back edge.
Lastly, we have the 1.5 meters of braided cabling. It is thicker than usual but that is due to carrying both USB and audio wiring, all of which terminate in 18K gold plating on the connectors that go to the rear I/O of your PC.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Ozone Strike Pro Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Ozone Strike Pro Continued]
- Page 5 [Accessories, Documentation and Software]
- Page 6 [Inside the Ozone Strike Pro]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series