Accessories and Documentation
The hardware that Nanoxia supplies comes in clearly labeled bags to make life easier on the beginners. They offer motherboard screws, PSU screws, standoffs, and even radiator screws. They also supply us with six tie straps and a full bag of 3.5-inch drive screws. Along the bottom, we are offered fan screws, ODD screws, a full bag of 2.5-inch drive screws, and FDD screws to use in the adapter.
There is a 5.25-inch to 3.5-inch bay adapter plate offered in the kit to clean things up behind the door. There is also an 8-pin extension cable provided and even solid plugs for the back if you have no need for external water cooling.
This is the adapter plate that will allow for the use of a 3.5-inch card reader or fan controller. The device screws into the inner brackets and the holes at the outer edges work with the tool-free clips to keep this tray secure.
Just like they do for the 8-pin power lead, Nanoxia also supplied us with a 24-pin to 20+4-pin extension as well. This way there is no doubt of connectivity, even if the leads are just a bit short to manage correctly on their own.
Then, of course, there is the manual. Inside, you will find various sections to cover different languages, but each language offers a parts list, great imagery, and fairly good explanations of what to do for each step or components you want to install. From the parts to the manual, Nanoxia sets you up for success with the DS6 chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sources: Nintendo restricts review copies to curb leaks
- Dead Space 2 dev recounts harsh reality of game budgets
- Analysts forecast Capcom will miss net sales target
- Capcom ships 4 million copies of Resident Evil 7
- Petroglyph Games announce new RTS- Forged Battalion
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz