Accessories and Documentation
The hardware that Nanoxia supplies comes in clearly labeled bags to make life easier on the beginners. They offer motherboard screws, PSU screws, standoffs, and even radiator screws. They also supply us with six tie straps and a full bag of 3.5-inch drive screws. Along the bottom, we are offered fan screws, ODD screws, a full bag of 2.5-inch drive screws, and FDD screws to use in the adapter.
There is a 5.25-inch to 3.5-inch bay adapter plate offered in the kit to clean things up behind the door. There is also an 8-pin extension cable provided and even solid plugs for the back if you have no need for external water cooling.
This is the adapter plate that will allow for the use of a 3.5-inch card reader or fan controller. The device screws into the inner brackets and the holes at the outer edges work with the tool-free clips to keep this tray secure.
Just like they do for the 8-pin power lead, Nanoxia also supplied us with a 24-pin to 20+4-pin extension as well. This way there is no doubt of connectivity, even if the leads are just a bit short to manage correctly on their own.
Then, of course, there is the manual. Inside, you will find various sections to cover different languages, but each language offers a parts list, great imagery, and fairly good explanations of what to do for each step or components you want to install. From the parts to the manual, Nanoxia sets you up for success with the DS6 chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony makes sign-ups for PS4 v5.50 firmware beta available
- Netflix won't be available on the Nintendo Switch as of yet
- QLOC to port Dark Souls Remastered to respective platforms
- ViewSonic shows off new gaming displays at CES 2018
- NBA Jam remake teased, and now it needs to happen
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series