Inside the Deep Silence 6 Continued
The floor of the chassis is mainly ventilated aside from the four rubber feet for the PSU to sit on. Looking at the back wall of the chassis, we can see the gasket used to help eliminate vibrations. There is also half of the optional fan location exposed to the right because the three-bay rack is still installed.
In the back of the chassis, we see the ten expansion slots, but we can also see that thumbscrews are used to secure them. We also see the last of the pre-installed 140mm fans and the 3-pin connection. Keep in mind, we do have the ability to plug in eleven fans into this chassis.
Behind the motherboard tray, there is plenty of room for the wiring here as well as what is to come with the rest of the build. At the top near the optical bays, there is also a fan hub that will allow you to plug three fans in at full speed.
The wiring covers the front switches and LEDs, the two groups of four fan connections with the Molex plug to power them, and the hub. Then we see two native USB 3.0 connections, the HD Audio/AC'97, and USB 2.0 connection.
If for some reason you would need to remove the front bezel, keep in mind it is wired into the chassis. With the bay covers and the way these fans open with the bezel on, there is no real reason to need to remove this other than to remove the top of the DS6.
Removing the top allows full access to all of the holes provided to cover the many options of fans and radiators this will support. Along with fine cracks at the top of the front bezel, and a long crack to the left of the front I/O panel, we also found that two of the support legs for the top had also broken from the top and are all a result of a big impact in transit that the packaging was not able to withstand.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mortal Kombat 11 DLC leaked: Joker, Terminator, Spawn & more
- Mortal Kombat 11 official chilling 'Frost' gameplay trailer
- The next-gen Xbox will be even more powerful than the PS5
- PlayStation 5 rumor: $399 price with AMD Zen 2 and Navi tech
- Sony's huge 98-inch 8K TV costs $70,000, perfect for PS5
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- How to booking a escort via internet
- SportDOG Brand YardTrainer 100 is the Affordable Tool for Basic Obedience Training
- Smartphones Could Cost You 40% More if You Don't Compare Prices
- LG SIGNATURE Presents Exquisite Art Installation At Milan Design Week 2019
- Purchasing Greeting Cards Just Got A Whole Lot Easier With The Card Isle Print-at-Home Platform
- TCL Communication launches its first Alcatel-branded smartphone on Verizon Wireless with the introduction of the Alcatel AVALON V