The packaging is typical of Nanoxia and is white in the back, has thick black trim at the top and bottom, and is highlighted in gold. On top of engineering renderings and tools, we see two versions of the DS6, one without a window to the left and one with a window to the right. Along with being designed in Germany, we also see eight features in gold boxes above that.
The background wraps right around to the side as we now have specifications charts offered at the top. Moving lower on this panel shows both versions of the chassis and which color option is inside, and plainly marked is the standard version in black.
The back gets right into the finer details of the DS6. This is where everything is detailed, including the PSU gasket, layout, installations, room, options, and hidden secrets. They even show the built-in fan controller, limitations inside of the chassis, and the extensive wire management offerings.
The last panel is a direct copy of the other slim side of the box. This time we will mention the QR Code at the bottom used to instantly gain more information, or you can more traditionally visit the address provided at the bottom of the box.
Getting the DS6 out of the box and on a table is challenging to say the least. This huge, 45-pound case is tough to maneuver. There are Styrofoam caps at both ends, and the entire chassis is covered in plastic as well. Thing is that the packaging looks fine inside and out, but the sheer mass inside of it allowed our DS6 to come slightly damaged; we can get by with it for the purposes of this review, but it definitely needs addressing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Cygames shows off Granblue Fantasy's combat in all its glory
- NVIDIA wants retailers to sell to gamers, not crypto miners
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series