LAN to LAN throughput peaked at 940Mbps for the WRT1900, right with the TRENDnet and just below the R7000 from Netgear.
WAN to LAN came in at 941.17Mbps, which tops our charts.
In our 2.4GHz testing, we find the WRT1900AC topping the charts at both 20MHz and 40MHz. On the 20MHz band, the WRT1900 comes in at 146.2Mbps, a full 30Mbps quicker than the next closest solution. At 40MHz, the WRT came in at 243.1Mbps, 23Mbps quicker than the TRENDnet.
5GHz carries mixed results for the WRT1900. Here we have the router coming in at 159.6Mbps for the 20MHz band, then picking up the pace for 40MHz and landing at 300Mbps, which is top in our charts. Over on 80MHz, 802.11ac bandwidth topped out at 446.9Mbps, just behind the 451.9Mbps of the Netgear R7000.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ABZU will be taking a dive into the Nintendo Switch, Nov 29
- 'Fortuna' update brings Warframe new concurrent gamer high
- Game of the Year 2018 nominees: 6 games worth playing
- Insomniac release Spider-Man DLC 2 trailer 'Turf Wars'
- Nintendo Black Friday Sales: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe & More
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms