LAN to LAN throughput peaked at 940Mbps for the WRT1900, right with the TRENDnet and just below the R7000 from Netgear.
WAN to LAN came in at 941.17Mbps, which tops our charts.
In our 2.4GHz testing, we find the WRT1900AC topping the charts at both 20MHz and 40MHz. On the 20MHz band, the WRT1900 comes in at 146.2Mbps, a full 30Mbps quicker than the next closest solution. At 40MHz, the WRT came in at 243.1Mbps, 23Mbps quicker than the TRENDnet.
5GHz carries mixed results for the WRT1900. Here we have the router coming in at 159.6Mbps for the 20MHz band, then picking up the pace for 40MHz and landing at 300Mbps, which is top in our charts. Over on 80MHz, 802.11ac bandwidth topped out at 446.9Mbps, just behind the 451.9Mbps of the Netgear R7000.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit