Linksys WRT1900AC Wireless Router
The product packaging for the WRT1900AC carries an image of the router on the front of the box with marketing information below.
Internally, you can see Linksys took an extra step to really boost the user experience.
Scope of delivery includes an Ethernet cable, four antennas, power adapter, and reading materials.
The WRT1900, as you know, carries a similar design to the WRT54G, albeit more modern and sleek.
Here we have two of the four antenna SMA connections placed on the unit.
The back of the router houses four gigabit LAN connections next to the single WAN port. We also have a USB 3.0 port and eSATA/USB port.
Internally, there isn't much to really get a look at. Everything is covered by heat sinks and tucked away.
Here we have the router ready for testing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- Gearbox CEO addresses current Borderlands 3 rights rumors
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit