AIDA64 - Random Access Time
Version and / or Patch Used: 4.30.2900
The read latency at 64KB is nearly identical between the M550 and SP920.
Surprisingly, the write latency is also nearly the same as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [ADATA Premier Pro SP920 1TB SSD]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage (Drives with Data Testing)]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - PCMark 8 Advanced Tests]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - DiskBench]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Power Testing & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit