Pricing, Availability, and Final Thoughts
Hitting at around the mid $200 mark, we find ourselves a little surprised to see that the MSI GTX 760 2GB MINI-ITX Gaming OC doesn't carry much of a premium with it coming in only around $10 more expensive than most other versions of the card. Considering it's a custom design and the quality of the cooler, it's quite surprising as we really thought it would carry with it a higher premium.
As for the bundle, it's very standard with not a whole lot being seen. We do like the inclusion of the Mini-DP to DisplayPort adapter, though, for reasons we mentioned earlier. Apart from that, it's just the typical line up of cables and paperwork to round things off.
The performance of the card, though, is what we probably find most surprising. The fact that MSI has chosen to overclock the card is impressive, especially since it's a smaller cooler and a smaller card in general. There's also the fact that MSI has moved from the reference Dual 6-Pin PCIe power connector setup into a single one. Overall, though, it's very impressive what MSI has done with the performance.
Outside of the FPS, though, where the product really shines is in the cooler area. MSI is extremely well known for quality coolers, and this one is no different. The brand new design is fantastic. Temperature numbers see the card sit towards the middle of the pack, but noise levels are right at the bottom with only one card coming in quieter than it. This is fantastic news for people who are looking at building a smaller system and want it to remain quite while still having a video card that can pack quite a punch.
The MSI GTX 760 2GB MINI-ITX Gaming OC really ticks the boxes when it comes to everything. The quality of the card is fantastic, and the feature set is great from the cooler to the I/O setup, which carries with it two Mini-DP connectors. Combined with only a slight bump in overall price, MSI has put together a strong little card here. Even if you're not looking for something so small, it is still a great option due to the fact that it's quiet and doesn't carry much of a price increase.
PRICING: You can find the MSI GTX 760 2GB MINI-ITX Gaming OC GPU for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The MSI GTX 760 2GB MINI-ITX Gaming OC GPU retails for $344.64 at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 11]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Fire Strike]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Phantasy Star Online 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Just Cause 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - F1 2012]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Metro Last Light]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Dirt Showdown]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Nexuiz]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Sniper Elite V2]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Sleeping Dogs]
- Page 16 [Benchmarks - Hitman Absolution]
- Page 17 [Benchmarks - Tomb Raider]
- Page 18 [Benchmarks - BioShock Infinite]
- Page 19 [Benchmarks - Battlefield 4]
- Page 20 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 21 [Temperature Test]
- Page 22 [Sound Test]
- Page 23 [Power Consumption Test]
- Page 24 [Pricing, Availability, and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- Microsoft make 'positive changes' for Xbox at E3 this year
- Phison's E12 controller featured at CES 2018
- Toshiba's new SSD line-up featured at CES 2018
- AMD hit with class action lawsuit over Spectre and Meltdown
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series