After inserting the driver disk, it will auto boot and bring you to the first screen. Selecting each of the options will install those drivers.
There are no utilities listed for this disk.
The software suite has Adobe Reader and Norton Internet Security for you to install if you decided to use these.
To access the remote management features of the ASRock 2U12L6SC-2TS6, boot into the BIOS and head over to the server management menu. Here you will find the IP address for the IPMI port on the back of the server. Make sure you have a network cable plugged into the correct port.
Enter the IP address into your browser and you will see the remote management login screen.
The login details for the server are:
This is the main screen for remote management. It is a wide screen, so you might have to scroll to the right to see the whole screen.
This is the right side of the main page. You can see the remote control screen with the launch button to enter remote access.
We did have some issues getting the remote access to work. On our workstation we use to manage this, we have Kaspersky Internet Security running, and it was blocking access. Once we disabled Kaspersky, remote access worked fine.
Here we see the remote access working on the server, and we have full control of the system.
This is the field replaceable unit (FRU) screen.
The next menu is the server health screen, which shows the status of different components in the server.
Here we see all the different options for the configuration menu.
The remote control menu allows you to power on, shut down, or cycle the server.
The triggers configuration menu allows you set event triggers and how to handle those.
Here we can see the options for the maintenance menu.
The last menu allows you to update firmware.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Packaging]
- Page 2 [Specifications and Layout]
- Page 3 [Preparing for Use]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Software & Remote Management]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [System and CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [UnixBench 5.1.3 and SPEC CPU2006v1.2]
- Page 10 [Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series