Long known for making excellent enthusiast class motherboards, GIGABYTE is now using that knowledge on a dual-socket 2011 workstation class board called the GA-7PESH3.
Workstation class motherboards demand high reliability and excellent performance, which is something GIGABYTE is well known for.
This motherboard has a large amount of features, so let us look what this motherboard has to offer. The latest BIOS version R14 supports the Intel Xeon Processor E5-2600 V2 family. This includes the E5-2697 V2, which has 12 cores/24 threads.
This motherboard supports four-way SLI and CrossFireX, and it can also handle NVIDIA Tesla, Intel Xeon Phi co-processors, NVIDIA Quadro, and AMD FirePro cards. For storage options, the GA-7PESH3 includes eight SAS 6Gb/s ports.
Let us look at what you get in the retail package.
Here we see the front of the retail box, which shows that this motherboard is SLI, VMWare and Red Hat certified.
Looking at the back of the retail box, we see the main attributes of the product, which is reliability, availability, and serviceability.
Opening the box, we see the motherboard in an antistatic bag and foam inserts to protect the motherboard.
After we remove the motherboard and cardboard insert, we find all the motherboard accessories underneath.
The accessories in the retail package include:
- Six SATA connectors
- One USB expansion via header
- One USB 3.0 expansion via header
Additional accessories are the back I/O plate and SLI and Crossfire bridges.
Also included in the accessory package is a quick reference guide and a driver disk.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Smash Bros. Ultimate/Pokemon: Let's Go to bump Switch sales
- Nintendo celebrate 1,000 games on Switch with new trailer
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Netgear Insight Business Storage and Networking Management
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions