AJA System Test
All testing with AJA System Test is done with a 16GB file size over 500 frames.
In our first test, we see the tight grouping between HDD RAID 0 and both SSD arrays near the top of the chart.
Moving to 720p write, we find the drives separating a bit more with both striped arrays staying at the top, while the mirrored arrays come in around 200 MB/s.
1080p had the grouping similar to what we saw with 720p read testing. Here we have the RAID 0 HDD array and both SSD arrays near 800 MB/s.
Over on write testing, we have both striped arrays at the top again near 800 MB/s.
4k read managed to stretch things out quite a bit, and this is where we see the performance advantage of the solid state arrays. Here we have the hard drive striped array top out at 800 MB/s and the SSD striped array near 900 MB/s.
Write speeds at 4k have both the striped arrays at the top with the hard drive array sitting around 800 MB/s and the SSD striped array at 900 MB/s.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1's monthly updates end in June
- SEGA and Capcom Humble Bundle discounts great games
- Terminal Reality sues Microsoft for patent infringement
- Twitch adds new way to spend virtual bits currency
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit