Starting off with the landing for the management GUI, we have two setup wizards that can aid in setting up the camera.
Moving on, we check out the image setup tab where we are able to change settings of the camera on-the-fly while having a small live image above to preview any setting changes.
Video setup for the 2330L is quite similar to the 2332L we looked at a few months ago. The biggest difference is the 16:9 resolution has been tuned down to a max of 720p, whereas the 2332L supports 800p.
Motion detection setup is rather simple to setup; you simply drag across the preview screen the area you want to enable detection on.
Sound detection is a feature that was not on the 2332L but is included here. As you can see, it gives you a live bar graph of sound in the room the camera is installed in, and you can set an alert based on noise level within.
Above, we have the IR LED setup screen where you can adjust the light levels that will trigger night vision.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [D-Link DCS-2330L Outdoor HD Cloud Camera]
- Page 3 [Management GUI]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard