Accessories and Documentation
The bag that was inside of the chassis held all of what we see here. There are wire ties provided, rubber grommets for storage drive installation, a motherboard speaker, standoffs and a socket, and an extra screw. The bottom row offers PSU and motherboard screws, drive screws for the grommets, screws for 3.5-inch drives for the top plate, and 2.5-inch screws for that same plate.
The manual is a single sheet of paper that has been folded into a manageable size and is found outside of the chassis. This covers many languages with the simplified explanations of the renderings for each step of assembly. While there are not many words to help along the route, the images are sufficient, and we also have a parts list included to be sure everything you need came in the box.
We mocked up the top plate just to show how it works. Of course, these could also be 2.5-inch drives or a combination of both, but you simply line up the drives and use screws to securely fasten them to the plate.
One of the major components that make the Elite chassis so nice is that we can use more powerful and larger power supplies to push our system with this deep PSU extension. Of course, there is still that 180mm limitation, but most cases in this category only allow 150mm to 160mm PSUs.
This is less of a feature, but we did try our smallest video card during this build, and there was no way it was going in this chassis. This image is to again remind you of this chassis' limitation of 210mm for a video card, and it is likely that a new card will need to be purchased to fit inside of this chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master Elite 110 Mini-ITX Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Elite 110]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit