RAID 0 128k Sequential Read/Write
128k sequential speed reflects the maximum sequential throughput of the RAID controller. The 9361-8i takes the lead with an average sequential read speed of 5,041 MiB/s. The ASR-885 is close on its heels with an average of 4,872 MiB/s.
Latency testing reveals expected scaling.
The 9361-8i takes the slightest of leads at 256 OIO with an average of 4,447 MiB/s. The ASR-8885 averages 4,344 MiB/s. Though the competition is stiff at 128 and 256 OIO, the 9361-8i maintains an advantage at lower OIO loadings.
Write percentage-testing revels both controllers are closely matched with mixed workloads, though the 9361-8i maintains the lead across the board.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Petroglyph Games announce new RTS- Forged Battalion
- Seagate announce its new Enterprise Datasphere Fleet
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 gameplay trailer released
- NZXT introduce the GRID+ V3 fan controller
- Seagate introduce Seagate Secure security features
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz