Inside the Rosewill RSV-Z2600
Here we get out first look at the inside of the case. Three trays hold hard drives above the motherboard. The two on the left hold one HDD each, and the tray on the right holds two hard drives.
A foam mesh in the front helps to keep the dust build up down inside the case. Three 80mm fans in the front of the case pull cool air into the system. The fans use 4-pin Molex connectors but not 3-pin or 4-pin motherboard fan headers.
The right side HDD holder can flip to the side. This allows more room for the power supply and power supply cables. You can also remove drive cages that are not needed.
We're using an ASRock C2550D4I motherboard that has an Intel Atom C2550 quad-core processor for this build. The C2550D4I also works for NAS system builds since it has twelve SATA ports, four DDR3 slots, a PCIe slot, dual gigabit Ethernet ports, and an IPMI port for management with iKVM support.
We had a spare power supply to use for this build, but the fan configuration means we can't put another rackmount case on top of the RSV-Z2600 and expect the power supply to survive for too long since it will block air flow.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Availability, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Rosewill RSV-Z2600 Rackmount Case]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard