Inside the Rosewill RSV-Z2600
Here we get out first look at the inside of the case. Three trays hold hard drives above the motherboard. The two on the left hold one HDD each, and the tray on the right holds two hard drives.
A foam mesh in the front helps to keep the dust build up down inside the case. Three 80mm fans in the front of the case pull cool air into the system. The fans use 4-pin Molex connectors but not 3-pin or 4-pin motherboard fan headers.
The right side HDD holder can flip to the side. This allows more room for the power supply and power supply cables. You can also remove drive cages that are not needed.
We're using an ASRock C2550D4I motherboard that has an Intel Atom C2550 quad-core processor for this build. The C2550D4I also works for NAS system builds since it has twelve SATA ports, four DDR3 slots, a PCIe slot, dual gigabit Ethernet ports, and an IPMI port for management with iKVM support.
We had a spare power supply to use for this build, but the fan configuration means we can't put another rackmount case on top of the RSV-Z2600 and expect the power supply to survive for too long since it will block air flow.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Availability, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Rosewill RSV-Z2600 Rackmount Case]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco may be making a new horror game
- World of Warcraft expansion 'Battle for Azeroth' releases
- FromSoftware release Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice screenshots
- Capcom/Valve to fix Monster Hunter: World connection errors
- Marvel's Spider-Man gameplay launch trailer unveiled early
- Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $1,300
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market