Surveillance Test Tool
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.00
WD provided a test tool for measuring Command Competition Time (CCT). The tool shows the percent of commands completed in millisecond blocks of time. Ideally, you want all of your commands to complete in the least amount of time. Although we're showing both read and write tests on the chart, surveillance systems spend over 90 percent of the time writing data and less than 10 percent reading it back.
HD Tach - CCT 720P 8-Channels
HD Tach - CCT 720P 16-Channels
HD Tach - CCT 720P 32-Channels
It isn't until we reach the final test with 32 channels that we see a significant change in the chart. The change comes in the read performance where the single drive shifts the CCT to the 20 to 40ms range. In all of the tests, 99 percent of the writes occur in the 0 to 5ms period.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard