Surveillance Test Tool
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.00
WD provided a test tool for measuring Command Competition Time (CCT). The tool shows the percent of commands completed in millisecond blocks of time. Ideally, you want all of your commands to complete in the least amount of time. Although we're showing both read and write tests on the chart, surveillance systems spend over 90 percent of the time writing data and less than 10 percent reading it back.
HD Tach - CCT 720P 8-Channels
HD Tach - CCT 720P 16-Channels
HD Tach - CCT 720P 32-Channels
It isn't until we reach the final test with 32 channels that we see a significant change in the chart. The change comes in the read performance where the single drive shifts the CCT to the 20 to 40ms range. In all of the tests, 99 percent of the writes occur in the 0 to 5ms period.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit