Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the hardware box, we find this assortment of goodies. There are four wire ties provided along with a single extra standoff. In the bags below, we have plenty of short fan screws, ODD screws, SSD screws for the cages, motherboard and PSU screws, four long fan screws, and a set of four M3 screws that we did not use.
Packaged in a plastic envelope outside of the chassis, we found the manual and warranty information. The installation guide, as they call it, walks through everything from parts to an exploded view and down to the install of each component with rendering and text that helps even the most novice user. As for the warranty information, this informs you of what is and what is not covered under the duration of the warranty period.
The SSD racks attach to the case in two ways. Nearest the front, they use a pair of tabs to lock into the steel frame. As for the SSD, it simply slides in and the tab on the front edge that is extended out now will hold the drive in place. The coolest thing about these trays is that once it is installed back into the chassis, the sticker on the SSD is on full display inside of the chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Corsair Graphite Series 760T Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Graphite Series 760T]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA wants retailers to sell to gamers, not crypto miners
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series