Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the hardware box, we find this assortment of goodies. There are four wire ties provided along with a single extra standoff. In the bags below, we have plenty of short fan screws, ODD screws, SSD screws for the cages, motherboard and PSU screws, four long fan screws, and a set of four M3 screws that we did not use.
Packaged in a plastic envelope outside of the chassis, we found the manual and warranty information. The installation guide, as they call it, walks through everything from parts to an exploded view and down to the install of each component with rendering and text that helps even the most novice user. As for the warranty information, this informs you of what is and what is not covered under the duration of the warranty period.
The SSD racks attach to the case in two ways. Nearest the front, they use a pair of tabs to lock into the steel frame. As for the SSD, it simply slides in and the tab on the front edge that is extended out now will hold the drive in place. The coolest thing about these trays is that once it is installed back into the chassis, the sticker on the SSD is on full display inside of the chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Corsair Graphite Series 760T Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Graphite Series 760T]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- Surface Book 2 announced: GTX 1060, 17-hour battery life
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz