Inside the Graphite Series 760T
With the side panels off of the chassis, we get our first look inside of the 760T. Inside, we find the fan wiring as well as the front I/O wiring all bundled and tied back for transit, and we can also see the hardware box in the HDD bay nearest the front of the chassis.
The trio of 5.25-inch bays offer tool-less latches on this side of the bays, and these can be backed up with screws on the other side and at the left side of the tool-less latches. The top bay is shifted back slightly to allow for the stealth bay cover to stay in place and function properly.
Instead of stacking a pair of HDD cages, Corsair has set them side by side and allowed the fans to have mostly unimpeded flow into the main section of the chassis. This also allows the view of the SSD racks clipped into rails just to the right of the motherboard tray.
Of course, the cages on the floor can be completely removed by taking out 6 screws from the floor of the chassis. The bays could also be stacked if that is desired, but we are removing them for testing since there are still the four SSD racks to house our test drive.
Looking out the top of the chassis, we see room for three 120mm fans or a pair of 140mm fans, but the grommets will need to be moved to the 140mm holes if you plan to go that route. This area will also hold a radiator and fans easily with the room above the motherboard tray.
The tray has plenty of wire management holes--some with and some without grommets--tie points galore, and can house mini-ITX on up to and including XL-ATX motherboards.
At the bottom of the chassis, there is plenty of room for whatever PSU you choose to install, and with the HDD cages removed, we can also see the optional fan location. At the bottom of the motherboard tray, we are given two holes with grommets, and if the PSU is really long, there is a third open hole to get the wiring hidden behind the tray.
The back of the chassis offers a grey bladed and black framed AF140L fan to exhaust the chassis, and it along with the other pair of fans are powered via a 3-pin connector. We can also see that the expansion slot covers and any cards will be secured with black thumbscrews.
Behind the motherboard tray, we find 20-25mm of room for wiring depending on where the measurement is taken. The wiring is tended to and isn't all that badly done. Where there is typically an open space behind HDD bays, this time we get the four plastic SSD trays to keep wiring from being stored there.
The chassis wiring contains a SATA power connector and four 4-pin fan connections for the fan toggle speed controller on the front of the case. The HD Audio, USB 3.0, USB 2.0, the front switch, and LED wiring have plenty of length to them and are sleeved black entirely, or as far as functionally possible.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Corsair Graphite Series 760T Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Graphite Series 760T]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix showcase 10 minutes of LEFT ALIVE gameplay
- Possible Diablo animated series in development with Netflix
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Gameplay, Corrupted Monk Boss
- Officially licenced wireless GameCube controllers announced
- Bitmain announces next-gen Antminer ASICs ship soon with 7nm
- EP2C602 wont post
- صيانة كريازى مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجة كريازى الت
- صيانة جنرال اليكتريك مصر 0235700994 | توكيل ثلاجات ج
- صيانة كلفينيتور مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجات كلفين
- Battery Issue
- AkkenCloud Announces Vendor Management Systems Integration Partnership with JobRobotix
- USR ID adds tamper alert feature to mobile phone proximity lock app Leash
- Bitmain Announces Next-Generation ASIC Chip, New Mining Machine will be Available Soon
- Awesome Adventuring on the Go: Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse launches today on Nintendo Switch
- Uncle Death Radically Skateboards His Way to PC in LET IT DIE, Coming Soon to Steam