Corsair delivers the Graphite Series 760T in a plain brown cardboard box with just black used for the illustrations and text. To the left is a large rendering of the chassis, while to the right are the descriptions of the design and the options. At the bottom is the naming for this chassis and shows it is a full-tower design.
On this smaller side, near the top, we find a sticker showing this is white and that it includes a window. Below that is a trio of the specifications lists in various languages, and at the bottom, there are dimensional renderings of the chassis with an illustration of the internal layout as well.
The back of the box gives us an exploded diagram of the chassis design, and even while the lettering wasn't added to the packaging correctly, all of the components are listed there next to the image. The bottom section repeats the options section we saw on the front, just this time it is repeated in four other languages.
The last panel is much like what we saw on the opposing side of the box. This time, the specifications charts are offered in three new languages, and we again have the dimensional renderings of the chassis at the bottom.
Packaging that is typically reserved for only the top-tier products is what protects the 760T inside of the cardboard. Instead of Styrofoam, there is high density foam, which works much better than Styrofoam in our opinion for most instances. On the inside, rather than a simple plastic bag, the 760T comes wrapped in a cloth protective layer encasing it and protecting it against minor scratches. This along with cling plastic on the window and some tape across the front of the chassis allowed our Graphite Series 760T to arrive in pristine condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Corsair Graphite Series 760T Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Graphite Series 760T]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shenmue III release date finalized
- Amazon kills 20% game pre-order discount, offers $10 credit
- Devil May Cry 5 gets stylish new gameplay and release date
- Battlefield V's low pre-orders could hurt EA, says analyst
- Everspace will take flight on the Switch in December
- P9X79E-WS Giant Headaches
- EVGA Z370 Classified K (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI-OP Motherboard Review
- Buy (30) Apple iPhone X $8,970 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Boot sequence, BIOS setting question
- Road Redemption Coming This Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PROZE: a VR survival adventure announcement trailer
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada