Accessories and Documentation
As we stated earlier, there is this plastic bag with literature inside of it that we can find under the keyboard. As with any other ROCCAT product, we get one large, folded, two-sided sheet of information that is handy to keep open at the desk for a few days to help with the learning curve.
Once it is opened, we see that this side offers a recap of what we found on the packaging. It shows off most of the features, covers the specifications, as well as again showing the specs, requirements, and the contents.
Likely the most important bit of that last image is what we see here. This is in case of damage or dysfunctional parts of the device. Should you need assistance, all of the information to get things resolved is shown in this image.
The flip side of the large sheet is the reference section and is handy to help learn how to use Easy-Shift[+], ROCCAT Talk, or what some of the default options of secondary functionality are. The bottom shows how to work the Live Macro system, and for all customers, there is a six step guide to reaping the full benefits of the Ryos MK.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit