Accessories and Documentation
As we stated earlier, there is this plastic bag with literature inside of it that we can find under the keyboard. As with any other ROCCAT product, we get one large, folded, two-sided sheet of information that is handy to keep open at the desk for a few days to help with the learning curve.
Once it is opened, we see that this side offers a recap of what we found on the packaging. It shows off most of the features, covers the specifications, as well as again showing the specs, requirements, and the contents.
Likely the most important bit of that last image is what we see here. This is in case of damage or dysfunctional parts of the device. Should you need assistance, all of the information to get things resolved is shown in this image.
The flip side of the large sheet is the reference section and is handy to help learn how to use Easy-Shift[+], ROCCAT Talk, or what some of the default options of secondary functionality are. The bottom shows how to work the Live Macro system, and for all customers, there is a six step guide to reaping the full benefits of the Ryos MK.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard