ROCCAT Ryos Continued
The key caps are cylindrical in shape, molded from one color injection of black plastic, and they come out textured before having the paint applied.
The right side of the keyboard is identical in shape and design to the other side, but this time we have extended the feet under the keyboard to raise the back of the keyboard that extra half inch to level out the key caps and to offer a better angle to be more ergonomically correct.
The bottom of the Ryos MK offers four decent sized rubber pads for feet at the front and back of the main keyboard along with a thin strip under the rest to keep the board in place on almost any surface. We also want to point out the seven ways you can run cabling of this, a mouse, or a headset to clean up the desk a bit.
While we have grown to prefer that extendable feet should go side to side rather that front to back to keep them from closing accidentally, we do like that these feet have rubber tips on them as well. Even though you use much less surface area, you don't lose that grip it had when flat.
The cabling, 1.8 meters in length and simply shielded with a rubber outer coating, terminates in a USB 2.0 connection with the ROCCAT name on it. It even comes with a strap to bundle the cord to take the Ryos MK with you anywhere you want it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo could be considering making their own gaming phone
- New Minecraft update adds crossbows, shields, cats and more
- Call of Duty Mobile is Modern Warfare & Black Ops combined
- Castle Crashers smashes its way onto PS4 and Nintendo Switch
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider FINALLY receives RTX/DLSS patch
- ASUS RT-AX88U Wi-Fi 6 Router Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- Killing Floor: Double Feature Coming May 21, 2019 to PlayStation Store and Game Retailers Near You
- Critically acclaimed retro platformer The Messenger hits PlayStation 4 today
- OMG Zombies! to invade Nintendo Switch on the 26th March!
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Releases Batman: The Animated Series Level Pack
- Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory Enters the Steam Early Access Atmosphere Today