ROCCAT Ryos MK Mechanical Keyboard
Getting right into the Ryos MK, we start at the left looking at the shape of the top section as it meets the thicker angled lower section. The top section also runs out past the bottom near a half an inch, and the rounded edge in the middle makes a perfect way to grab and move this keyboard.
On the left edge of the board, we first run into the Macro keys. They are labeled M1 through M5, and once the software is installed, the sky is the limit to their functionality. Also being this close, we can see the smudge proof painting used that keeps marks at bay but, as you will see in following images, allows these sections to shine.
Moving back a bit, we can now look at the US layout of the 82 keys on the main section of the keyboard. All of the legends and iconography are painted on to the keys, and the font is large enough to easily read.
With a built-in wrist rest with the Ryos Keyboards, this affords a nice level spot to add the trio of Thumbster keys that are easy to find blindly, and the rest also gave ROCCAT room to put the name and logo as one of the first things you see.
The 30 keys to the right side of the layout offers room for the command keys, Lock activation LEDs, and arrow keys, as well as a full number pad that has the Ryos MK name painted on at the top.
Removing a section of key caps, we find Cherry MX black switches behind all of the keys except for the Thumbster keys, which use a pad-style switch found in a lot of mice. Also, to add a bit of color to the entire keyboard, the steel tray has been coated in a light blue color for that added pop it would not have otherwise had.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 trophy list revealed, 20-30 hour platinum run
- Kirby Star Allies launch trailer released, shows abilities
- Battlegrounds hits 5 million players on Xbox One
- Frogwares release The Sinking City gameplay footage
- SEGA releases TOP SECRET Sonic Racing game
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit