Lian Li Pc-A79 Full-Tower Chassis
The front of the chassis offers a thick brushed aluminium trim ring that is the front bezel, and it can easily be snapped off the chassis to gain access to the bay covers. These mesh covers run from top to bottom, twelve in all, and will simply slide in and out as tiny bumps in the steel hold them in place.
As the front connects to the rest of the chassis, at the top we find a slide cover over the front I/O panel. Once opened, we found the e-SATA port, the four USB 3.0 ports, and audio jacks. Off to the right of this cover, there is the larger power button and smaller reset button for this case.
The rest of the top panel offers this removable top section that allows access both to remove the dust filter still sitting over the top of the chassis and access to mount fans once that filter is also removed.
The left side of the chassis has the brushed pattern running from top to bottom, and the only thing to break up that look are the stacked pair of fans already installed into the panel to blow on the video cards that will be behind them.
The back of the chassis is left in its natural state but offers an exhaust fan cutout that will allow for AIOs to hang outside of the chassis. There are eleven vented expansion slots with four holes and grommets next to it if needed for water cooling, and the PSU installs at the bottom below the removable tray section.
The right side of the chassis, much like the left side, is a very large expanse of black brushed aluminium. This side does not have anything to break up the sleek elegance that this material choice offers.
Under the chassis, we find more natural aluminium, this time with only louvers stamped into it under the PSU. The back of the chassis offers casters with soft wheels that roll easily, and the front has large chunky platforms to rest on that also have rubber applied to the bottom for traction.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Lian Li PC-A79 Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the PC-A79]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard