On what we will call the front of the packaging, we find the company and chassis naming above a large image of the chassis below it. Off to the right, we find seven features shown and also a look at what the silver version looks like.
On this side, we find both versions of the chassis above their accompanying check box indicate which is inside, and we plainly have the PC-A79B inside. At the bottom, we see three versions of a condensed specs chart.
The other larger side is a direct copy of what we saw on the front. Pointing out some of the features, they show the front I/O, tool-less mechanisms, anti-vibration drive mounting, removable motherboard tray, power connection for the side panel fans, top options and dust filter, and the dust filter at the bottom of this chassis.
The last side of the package is also a direct copy of its opposing panel, which you can see above.
Lian Li also chooses to ship this larger chassis in the tried and true Styrofoam and plastic liner method. With a much lighter chassis to ship, even though the box looked like it bumped or rubbed everything it passed to get to us, the chassis inside arrived in perfect condition without any damage to anything.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Lian Li PC-A79 Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the PC-A79]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam