On what we will call the front of the packaging, we find the company and chassis naming above a large image of the chassis below it. Off to the right, we find seven features shown and also a look at what the silver version looks like.
On this side, we find both versions of the chassis above their accompanying check box indicate which is inside, and we plainly have the PC-A79B inside. At the bottom, we see three versions of a condensed specs chart.
The other larger side is a direct copy of what we saw on the front. Pointing out some of the features, they show the front I/O, tool-less mechanisms, anti-vibration drive mounting, removable motherboard tray, power connection for the side panel fans, top options and dust filter, and the dust filter at the bottom of this chassis.
The last side of the package is also a direct copy of its opposing panel, which you can see above.
Lian Li also chooses to ship this larger chassis in the tried and true Styrofoam and plastic liner method. With a much lighter chassis to ship, even though the box looked like it bumped or rubbed everything it passed to get to us, the chassis inside arrived in perfect condition without any damage to anything.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Lian Li PC-A79 Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the PC-A79]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X overclocked to 6GHz with LN2 cooling
- Will Halo 6 be revealed at E3 2018?
- Neo Geo retro console possibly on the way
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY GLOBAL $14 ($12.36 after code)
- Nintendo R&D experimenting with new games hardware
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit