GAMDIAS ZEUS Esport Edition Laser Gaming Mouse
The left side of the ZEUS Esport Edition is all black and offers an open side that will adjust wider to help fit larger hands. Above that, we find the Z1-botton farthest forward, an LED light, and then four more Z-buttons, one through four, aligned in a streamlined design of the buttons.
The back of the mouse shows us the very tall and slender shape to the top of this mouse, along with its off-centered nature of the ridgeline. We also see at the bottom a section of brushed aluminum, which is actually part of a cover, but more on that later.
The right side offers us no buttons to use, but it has a similar open design as the other side did. Not only will this keep your hand cooler while using it, but it again allows GAMDIAS to offer two panels that will expand to custom fit your specific grip.
The front also offers a good idea of the camber at the top in this design. As we move forward, we are given wide buttons on both sides of the scroll wheel, and, along with a bit of chrome on the front plate, we also have lighting to either side of it.
Taking a different look at the top of this new ZEUS, we see that there are Z-buttons that are labelled with Roman numerals for 6, 7, and 8. Now along with the right and left click, scroll wheel click, and the side buttons, we have all eleven of them covered.
Right under where your palm would sit on top of the heel of the mouse, we find the ZEUS name made into the logo and the same stylized Z found on the buttons. While the other lighting will have color options, this logo will always be a yellow-gold color when this mouse has power.
Under the mouse, we see a lot to the design. There is a skinny but wide foot at the front edge, three scroll wheels, a sticker, and the eye in the middle, and it has a large, oddly shaped foot near the rear that surrounds a pair of lighted panels. There is also another back foot that is on the weight compartment cover with the arrows embossed into it.
Back to the metal scroll wheels on the bottom. There is one on the left side to extend or retract the thumb panel on that side. The right side offers the same feature but split into two section to allow comfort for the ring and pinkie fingers, individually.
To open the weight compartment, you need to slide the metal plate away from the rest of the mouse, and then it will lift up to offer access to the five 4.5 gram weights and the rubber holder to keep them snug and in place. There is even a little tab to pull to help with the removal.
We are given two meters of braided cabling, along with a Velcro strap sporting the GAMDIAS naming and a gold plated USB 2.0 connection that sports the ZEUS naming so it is easy to find in the rear I/O panel.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Psyonix introduces new cosmetic Rocket Pass system
- Steam gives option to view user accounts 'total spendings'
- Sony launch PlayStation Hits, amazing titles for only $20
- Former Sony boss says cross-play block is 'money' related
- Kingdom Hearts III story re-explained by series of videos
- Asus X401A Laptop will not boot despite several replaced components -- Second attempt
- DDR4-3400 - Ryzen 7 1800x & Ryzen 7 2700x - X370 & X470
- LaCie DJI Co-Pilot 2TB Review
- Dumb question regarding moderator approval
- ASUS ProArt PA27AC Monitor: The Best Workstation Monitor?!
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit