Desktop Test System
ATTO Baseline Performance
Version and / or Patch Used: 2.34
ATTO is an established method of measuring sequential throughput often used in marketing literature. Although it has very little value in measuring real-world performance, we can use it to verify the manufacturer's claims.
In ATTO, we fell short of Plextor's claims of 770 MB/s sequential read and 580 MB/s sequential write speeds. This doesn't come as a surprise to us and, after we explain why, it won't be a surprise to you.
PCI Express performance varies from one motherboard model to another. This isn't just an issue on consumer motherboards; we see the performance issues on workstations and servers, as well. Performance can also vary between lanes on the same motherboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ABZU will be taking a dive into the Nintendo Switch, Nov 29
- 'Fortuna' update brings Warframe new concurrent gamer high
- Game of the Year 2018 nominees: 6 games worth playing
- Insomniac release Spider-Man DLC 2 trailer 'Turf Wars'
- Nintendo Black Friday Sales: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe & More
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms