Netgear ProSAFE XS708E
Here we get our first look at the Netgear ProSAFE XS708E. There are eight 10GBase-T RJ45 ports and one SFP+ port shared with last RJ45 port.
Status LEDs indicate power and, in the event of a failure, the fan status. Just below, we found a recessed factory default button.
The port configuration is straightforward. There are eight RJ45 ports, with the last being shared with an SFP+ port. You can run an SFP+ to an optical fiber adapter or a Twinax cable. We tested an Intel SFP+ optical from an Intel X520-SR2 and it worked as expected.
The back of the switch has a Kensington lock adapter, the power plug connector, and a sticker that shows the serial and MAC address numbers.
Air flows from the left side of the case and exhausts on the right side.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit