Netgear ProSAFE XS708E
Here we get our first look at the Netgear ProSAFE XS708E. There are eight 10GBase-T RJ45 ports and one SFP+ port shared with last RJ45 port.
Status LEDs indicate power and, in the event of a failure, the fan status. Just below, we found a recessed factory default button.
The port configuration is straightforward. There are eight RJ45 ports, with the last being shared with an SFP+ port. You can run an SFP+ to an optical fiber adapter or a Twinax cable. We tested an Intel SFP+ optical from an Intel X520-SR2 and it worked as expected.
The back of the switch has a Kensington lock adapter, the power plug connector, and a sticker that shows the serial and MAC address numbers.
Air flows from the left side of the case and exhausts on the right side.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz