Unmanaged switches are a great option for expanding home networks or even for those that run a home office. Small businesses can also find value in the ease of use and plug-and-play capabilities of unmanaged switches.
The Rosewill RGS-1016 has a lot going for it. The build quality of the unit was solid with steel construction and rack mounting capabilities. For those that don't have a rack, there is the option for desktop placement, as well. Performance of the RGS-1016 was quite good; the unit scaled throughout our throughput testing and the workload testing showed the unit was able to keep up with much larger switches.
Overall, as an unmanaged solution, the Rosewill is a great option if you are in the market for a switch between 8 and 16 ports. The non-blocking switch fabric allows excellent connection rates, and the slim footprint of the device makes it a great desktop option as well.
MSRP of the Rosewill RGS-1016 is set at $109.99 with a three-year 1 to 1 replacement warranty. Current market pricing of the 16-port gigabit switch from Rosewill can be found below.
PRICING: You can find the Rosewill RGS-1016 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The Rosewill RGS-1016 retails for $79.99 at Amazon.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Radeon Vega Instinct: refreshed 7nm Vega 20 hits AMD labs
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY Global, just $12.36 after code
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit