Accessories and Documentation
As part of the hardware, we lined up the various standoffs at the top, AMD to the left, LGA2011 in the middle, and all other Intel mounting on the right. At the bottom, we see the four thumbscrews that will lock the head unit to these standoffs.
We also received eight long fans screws to run through the fans into the radiator, sixteen washers for all of these screws, and a set of shorter screws to mount the radiator to the chassis. To the right, we have the 4-pin to dual-4-pin Y-splitter cable to power the fans.
In this image, we have the Intel back plate, the AMD top plate that works with the stock back plate on the motherboard, and trim rings to swap out on the head unit that are the same red and blue used in Corsair's fans. It's just too bad the fans in this kit won't match.
These are the AF120L fans supplied from Corsair. They have rubber inserts where the screws run through the black frames and use seven large, grey blades to develop its pressure and flow rates. We really wonder what Corsair is waiting for here, as we all want the real versions of the fans with ring options and have ever since those fans released, but I guess this is a great way to make extra money from the customer.
The included paperwork includes the quick start guide, which offers good illustrations and text to get even a beginning AIO user through the installation process. Inside of the guide, you will find the warranty insert that covers what is and what is not covered in this AIO, and it also addresses the five year terms of it for the H105.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New PC game deals: Frostpunk and BattleTech for 22% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit