Accessories and Documentation
As part of the hardware, we lined up the various standoffs at the top, AMD to the left, LGA2011 in the middle, and all other Intel mounting on the right. At the bottom, we see the four thumbscrews that will lock the head unit to these standoffs.
We also received eight long fans screws to run through the fans into the radiator, sixteen washers for all of these screws, and a set of shorter screws to mount the radiator to the chassis. To the right, we have the 4-pin to dual-4-pin Y-splitter cable to power the fans.
In this image, we have the Intel back plate, the AMD top plate that works with the stock back plate on the motherboard, and trim rings to swap out on the head unit that are the same red and blue used in Corsair's fans. It's just too bad the fans in this kit won't match.
These are the AF120L fans supplied from Corsair. They have rubber inserts where the screws run through the black frames and use seven large, grey blades to develop its pressure and flow rates. We really wonder what Corsair is waiting for here, as we all want the real versions of the fans with ring options and have ever since those fans released, but I guess this is a great way to make extra money from the customer.
The included paperwork includes the quick start guide, which offers good illustrations and text to get even a beginning AIO user through the installation process. Inside of the guide, you will find the warranty insert that covers what is and what is not covered in this AIO, and it also addresses the five year terms of it for the H105.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- GoG slashes epic RPG prices for Witcher's 10th birthday
- Cyberpunk 2077 progressing according to plan, says CDPR
- New South Park game parodies frequent console updates
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard