The H105 arrives like most other Hydros series coolers, that is, in black packaging with a single highlighted color for the naming. We get to see the entire AIO on the cover, we see it mounts to both AMD and Intel, and it says Extreme Performance in the red line near the bottom.
Laying the box back down, we can now take a trip around the side panels. In six languages, we are given the contents, with two renderings at the bottom showing the radiator dimensions from every angle, with or without the fans included.
This time, we see six languages covering the extreme performance, easy installation, and customizable performance features of the H105 with a stock cooler comparison to the right. At the bottom, we see compatible sockets and processors to the left, and we see that the ring on the head unit can be changed to the right.
Around on this side, we are given the basic specifications and dimensions of the H105.
The last panel then lists five more features of the H105. They cover the large radiator, the SP12L fans, the improved mounting (we will see), the low-evaporation and flexibility of the tubing, as well as the copper micro-fin coldplate.
Once the box was opened, we found the H105 comes with the same internal packaging as all the rest of the AIOs. Separated compartments made of recycled cardboard keep all the parts from touching and does a great job of protecting the cooler inside. Our sample showed up in perfect condition without even a single bent fin on the radiator, and that is rare in our experience.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit