After installing the KeyMan software that can be found at cherry.de, we are first given this screen. We see here that the F-Keys are listed to the left, and you can change their functionality to do things like opening folders or web pages, using keyed or text Macros, or leave them at default as they are shown here.
If you select key sequence, you are given the Macro Manager to use. This is a basic menu with stop, pause, play, and delete functions, but it also offers timers, and the arrows to the right will allow you to select through the list as you program more.
Under to Configurations tab at the top, we now have access to import or export Macros, search for programs to tie into, and even a place to reset the configurations to default.
The Settings tab offers two things to do. One of them will allow you to select the language the software is presented in; the other is to open the options menu. Here we can change the interaction of the software, change how the Locks work, where the listings will show on screen, and even offer a popup on screen if one of the Locks is pressed with an indicator of its current status.
The Help tab will take you to instructions under the Content, Search, and Index listings, but it also offers a quick check for the status of the drivers being used and an information tab to plainly display the version of the software. It also offers a number for contact if you have an international phone plan or live near their facilities in Germany.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability, and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Cherry MX-Board 3.0 Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 5 [MX-Board 3.0 Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Inside the MX-Board 3.0]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, 5th best selling game for 2018
- Nintendo to reveal 'Indie Highlights' games for Switch 2019
- Overwatch tease 'Lunar New Year' Chinese dynasty theme skins
- FromSoftware President wouldn't mind a Demon Souls Remaster
- Resident Evil 2 to get 'Ghost Survivors' mode after launch
- Fractal Design Meshify S2 Black Dark TG Mid-Tower Review
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- AZZ Inc. Issues Fiscal Year 2020 Guidance; Revenue of $950 - $1,030 million and Earnings per Share of $2.25 - $2.75
- The mobile communication antenna market will register a CAGR of over 6% by 2023
- Tractica and ConnecTechAsia Team Up with Knowledge Partnership
- ODEM Applauds Blockchain Centre Vilnius on Its First Anniversary
- Dale North Kicks Off PERFECT SELECTION Compilation Series