After installing the KeyMan software that can be found at cherry.de, we are first given this screen. We see here that the F-Keys are listed to the left, and you can change their functionality to do things like opening folders or web pages, using keyed or text Macros, or leave them at default as they are shown here.
If you select key sequence, you are given the Macro Manager to use. This is a basic menu with stop, pause, play, and delete functions, but it also offers timers, and the arrows to the right will allow you to select through the list as you program more.
Under to Configurations tab at the top, we now have access to import or export Macros, search for programs to tie into, and even a place to reset the configurations to default.
The Settings tab offers two things to do. One of them will allow you to select the language the software is presented in; the other is to open the options menu. Here we can change the interaction of the software, change how the Locks work, where the listings will show on screen, and even offer a popup on screen if one of the Locks is pressed with an indicator of its current status.
The Help tab will take you to instructions under the Content, Search, and Index listings, but it also offers a quick check for the status of the drivers being used and an information tab to plainly display the version of the software. It also offers a number for contact if you have an international phone plan or live near their facilities in Germany.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability, and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Cherry MX-Board 3.0 Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 5 [MX-Board 3.0 Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Inside the MX-Board 3.0]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony has no plans to make new PS Vita
- PlayStation Now lets you download games for offline play
- Android 17 confirmed as next Dragon Ball FighterZ DLC
- Danny Trejo introduces Magic: The Gathering Arena Open Beta
- Dark Souls Remastered for Switch: Network Test available
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8300LH Review
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- The Slater releases on September 20th
- Partnership Between Mastiff and Yggdrazil Group Brings Home Sweet Home to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One This October
- Turn-Based PC-RTS 'ValeGuard' Has Launched On STEAM Offering Exciting City-Building & Strategic Real-Time Combat
- IBM Takes Major Step in Breaking Open the Black Box of AI
- Genpact Launches Cora CommandCenter to Transform Digital Workforce Performance and Automation Governance