The ASUS Z9PE-D8 WS comes with two driver disks: one is the standard driver disk and the second is the enterprise driver disk.
The first disk labeled C60X Series Support DVD Rev. 12.0 includes all of the drivers you will need for a workstation setup.
For a fresh install, the only option you really need to do is click the first one. It installs all of the drivers for the system. You can also click each one of the separate drivers listed below.
Here are the utilities listed for this disk.
The make disk menu will create an Intel RAID Storage disk for you.
The last menu item is contact information.
The second disk labeled S476 ASWM Enterprise SDVD Rev V9.0 has drivers for enterprise setups.
Under manuals, we find the ASWM Enterprise user manual.
The contact menu has the same information that is on the first disk.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit