The BIOS for this motherboard is typical for these motherboards, so we will only show key BIOS screens.
This is the main BIOS screen you see when you first enter the BIOS.
Here we see the AI Tweaker tab. Now, this has some very interesting settings compared to other dual-CPU systems we usually use here in the lab.
If you set the AI Overclock Tuner function to Manual, you can then change the BCLK Frequency, and the same is true for the CPU Ratio function, which can be set to manual allowing you to change the CPU Multiplier. However, with Xeon CPUs, you will not be able to change the CPU Multiplier.
This leaves only the BCLK Frequency that the Z9PE-D8 WS allows you to change. We will have more on this later.
Under the AI Tweaker menu, we can see the memory timing settings.
Next is the advanced menu.
Here we see adjustments that are in the CPU configuration.
The controls that you can change under the CPU power menu.
Here we see additional memory settings that you can adjust.
Here are all the SATA port settings.
This is the main USB port setting menu.
Here you can disable USB ports and the controllers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony officially teases next-gen PS5 loading times vs PS4 Pro
- Tarantino asks for no Once Upon a Time in Hollywood spoilers
- World of Warcraft Classic 'bugs' that are old mechanics list
- Sakurai's 3-step lifetime plan for Super Smash Bros Ultimate
- SAPPHIRE plans 2 x Radeon Navi cards: $399, $499 for July 7
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D60G DDR4-3000 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASUS Prime Z390-A Owners or CS Plz help!
- Plugable USB-C Cube Docking Station Review
- ASrock Z170 extreme7+ post issues code error 35 and 19
- Laptop screen goes black! HELP
- Play as a Raving Dance Cube in Vectronom, a Rhythm-based platformer on May 29 (Nintendo Switch, PC, Mac)
- 10 Curious data of games for Android that every developer should know
- The Fight of Your Life - Zombie Shooter2 - Death Hospital - Official trailer 2
- The world's first medieval unicycle adventure Balancelot out May 23rd in Steam for PC
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. and Double Fine Productions' RAD to Launch August 20