The BIOS for this motherboard is typical for these motherboards, so we will only show key BIOS screens.
This is the main BIOS screen you see when you first enter the BIOS.
Here we see the AI Tweaker tab. Now, this has some very interesting settings compared to other dual-CPU systems we usually use here in the lab.
If you set the AI Overclock Tuner function to Manual, you can then change the BCLK Frequency, and the same is true for the CPU Ratio function, which can be set to manual allowing you to change the CPU Multiplier. However, with Xeon CPUs, you will not be able to change the CPU Multiplier.
This leaves only the BCLK Frequency that the Z9PE-D8 WS allows you to change. We will have more on this later.
Under the AI Tweaker menu, we can see the memory timing settings.
Next is the advanced menu.
Here we see adjustments that are in the CPU configuration.
The controls that you can change under the CPU power menu.
Here we see additional memory settings that you can adjust.
Here are all the SATA port settings.
This is the main USB port setting menu.
Here you can disable USB ports and the controllers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard