The BIOS for this motherboard is typical for these motherboards, so we will only show key BIOS screens.
This is the main BIOS screen you see when you first enter the BIOS.
Here we see the AI Tweaker tab. Now, this has some very interesting settings compared to other dual-CPU systems we usually use here in the lab.
If you set the AI Overclock Tuner function to Manual, you can then change the BCLK Frequency, and the same is true for the CPU Ratio function, which can be set to manual allowing you to change the CPU Multiplier. However, with Xeon CPUs, you will not be able to change the CPU Multiplier.
This leaves only the BCLK Frequency that the Z9PE-D8 WS allows you to change. We will have more on this later.
Under the AI Tweaker menu, we can see the memory timing settings.
Next is the advanced menu.
Here we see adjustments that are in the CPU configuration.
The controls that you can change under the CPU power menu.
Here we see additional memory settings that you can adjust.
Here are all the SATA port settings.
This is the main USB port setting menu.
Here you can disable USB ports and the controllers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Brave Software lands deal with Dow Jones Media Group
- GeForce GTX 1180 alleged specs, beats the $1200 TITAN Xp
- PUBG's first world tournament: $2 million in prizes and more
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit