Accessories and Documentation
The first bit of hardware we find in the box is a couple of bags full of goodies, including the mounting components. Along with some thermal grease, you will receive various mounting screws, optional mounting brackets, thumbscrews, washers, as well as the hardware for the fan bracket. We also see in the other bag there is a top mounting plate, a case badge, and two plates to help solidify fan mounting.
In two other bags, we find the heat sinks for the memory and power delivery systems of the video card. To the right, there is a large PWM bar that will fit a lot of the older AMD designs. In the bag on the left, there are plenty of large and low-profile square heat sinks to get the job done in most instances, but they may take a bit of modding as you will see later.
We have the chunky, black milled aluminum support component that is the major support for the fan assembly at top left. To the right of it is a dual 4-pin to a single 3-pin Y-splitter fan cable, while below are the two steel plates that sandwich the fan mounting to the expansion slots for greater support.
We also get the long, black aluminum fan mounting bar. This bar offers many holes that are slotted to allow the arrangement of dual 120mm fans mounted as we see it, but keep in mind, the half of the bar facing up also has these options, so fans can blow through the cooler and at the side of the video card at the same time. Not only will it allow for 120mm fans, but it will accept 140mm fans as well.
The paperwork we were given includes the user manual that takes you through all of the hardware first to be sure you have what is needed right up front. Then, through well illustrated renderings along with some basic explanations, GamerStorm does a great job of taking it step-by-step and showing everything needed to get this cooler installed. There is also a mail-in registration card for you to fill out and send away, along with a quality control sticker ensuring the cooler is good and we have all the parts we need.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new 8C/16T chip spotted, could be the Core i7-8900K
- Bithumb hacked, over $30 million in cryptocurrency stolen
- Ex-Intel CPU architect joins GPU division under Raja Koduri
- GeForce GTX 1180 delayed? Too many current-gen cards left
- Fortnite makes $100 million on iOS in just 90 days
- Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Asus X401A Laptop will not boot despite several replaced components -- Second attempt
- DDR4-3400 - Ryzen 7 1800x & Ryzen 7 2700x - X370 & X470
- LaCie DJI Co-Pilot 2TB Review
- Dumb question regarding moderator approval
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit