The landing menu for the WF2710 carries all of the information on the WAN, LAN, and wireless networks.
The Networking menu allows you to configure your WAN side settings.
The LAN settings can be configured as well; below, you can see what devices are connected.
In the 2.4GHz menu, you can configure the SSID, as well as the Mode and Channel of the band.
The Advanced menu setting allow you to control the transmit power, along with WMM, and a few other things.
The 5GHz band shares much of the same options we saw above. You can change the SSID and security settings from here, and even the wireless modes.
Bandwidth control is in the Netis QoS menu. Here, you can setup the router to control bandwidth to each device.
The System Tools menu shows quite a bit of information on the device as it is running.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Netis WF2710 Wireless Router]
- Page 3 [Management GUI]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Wired Throughput]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Wireless Throughput]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Wireless Range]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - File Transfer Test]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz