The landing menu for the WF2710 carries all of the information on the WAN, LAN, and wireless networks.
The Networking menu allows you to configure your WAN side settings.
The LAN settings can be configured as well; below, you can see what devices are connected.
In the 2.4GHz menu, you can configure the SSID, as well as the Mode and Channel of the band.
The Advanced menu setting allow you to control the transmit power, along with WMM, and a few other things.
The 5GHz band shares much of the same options we saw above. You can change the SSID and security settings from here, and even the wireless modes.
Bandwidth control is in the Netis QoS menu. Here, you can setup the router to control bandwidth to each device.
The System Tools menu shows quite a bit of information on the device as it is running.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Netis WF2710 Wireless Router]
- Page 3 [Management GUI]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Wired Throughput]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Wireless Throughput]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Wireless Range]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - File Transfer Test]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V players upgraded to the Arcade Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series