Packaging is kept simple by using plain cardboard and black printing. The front offers the company and product naming, a rendering of the chassis, and five key features of this design. We also see at the bottom that there is a checkbox system for the included model, but ours did not include a power supply, so none of the circles are marked.
The right side again offers the naming at the top, but the rest of the panel is used for bar codes and packing information. To the right of that, it tells us that this is a Mini-ITX case, and that it is the Elite 130.
We are sure UPS could have found a better spot for their sticker, but they thought it best to cover the right edge of the specifications chart that the back of the packaging offers to those who will buy this off the shelf.
The last outside panel is an exact duplicate of the panel opposite to it. This helps save some money, and to be honest, we did cover most of what this chassis offers at this point anyway.
The Elite 130 comes with Styrofoam on both sides of the chassis, rather than at the top and bottom. Inside of that there is a plastic liner to also protect the chassis. Top and bottom, or side mounted, the Styrofoam kept the Elite 130 in terrific condition, even though the box looked as if it had been dragged everywhere it moved to.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit