Packaging is kept simple by using plain cardboard and black printing. The front offers the company and product naming, a rendering of the chassis, and five key features of this design. We also see at the bottom that there is a checkbox system for the included model, but ours did not include a power supply, so none of the circles are marked.
The right side again offers the naming at the top, but the rest of the panel is used for bar codes and packing information. To the right of that, it tells us that this is a Mini-ITX case, and that it is the Elite 130.
We are sure UPS could have found a better spot for their sticker, but they thought it best to cover the right edge of the specifications chart that the back of the packaging offers to those who will buy this off the shelf.
The last outside panel is an exact duplicate of the panel opposite to it. This helps save some money, and to be honest, we did cover most of what this chassis offers at this point anyway.
The Elite 130 comes with Styrofoam on both sides of the chassis, rather than at the top and bottom. Inside of that there is a plastic liner to also protect the chassis. Top and bottom, or side mounted, the Styrofoam kept the Elite 130 in terrific condition, even though the box looked as if it had been dragged everywhere it moved to.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 'Absolute Zero' update is here
- GeForce GTX 1070 with GDDR5X could be around the corner
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 is Ubisoft's biggest game yet
- Doom creator adds new levels in free Sigil expansion
- New Monster Hunter: World expansion Iceborne announced
- 1stPlayer Bullet Hunter MK6 Gaming Keyboard Review
- SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless Review
- Z390 ultra bios needs serious work
- This is about an Asus X541N laptop
- H61 Ivy Bridge upgrade issue
- Arena Clash 'Overwatch, League of Legends and Tekken 7 Tournament Finals Head to Stratford
- Shoot the Virtual Dead in GUNGRAVE VR! Launching on PlayStation VR TODAY!
- McLaren 570s Car Pack Available In Rocket League Now
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Launches December 18
- Grinding Gear Games Launches Path of Exile: Betrayal for PC