Test System Setup
Special thanks to Supermicro, NZXT, SanDisk, and Noctua for their support!
The test setup is typical for a server setup. The CPUs used in these tests are two Intel Xeon E5-2670 CPUs. The memory installed is 48 GB of Hynix CL11 1600MHz RAM.
For all tests that we ran, we used optimized BIOS settings for max performance.
This is the CPUz screen showing the various stats of the Xeon E5-2670 CPUs. As you can see, this CPU has a max TDP of 115 watts and core voltage of 0.816V, which means this CPU runs nice and cool under low voltage.
The Supermicro X9DR7-TF+ has a max TDP of 135 watts, so these CPUs will work just fine.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 won't have real money lootboxes, 343i confirms
- Switch's split D-pad makes NES gaming frustrating
- Switch Online NES: save states, visual modes and more
- Red Dead Online mirrors GTA Online, has story co-op and PVP
- PUBG rated on the PS4 in Korea, PlayStation 4 release soon?
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- Need help with my asus rp-AC68U
- All-New Goal Zero Sherpa 100AC Power Pack Available Now
- HIIT Me Baby One More Time: Daily Burn Releases Fat and Calorie Burning App
- Silver Dollar Games Announces One Finger Death Punch 2
- Full Steam Ahead For New Star Manager
- TwelveSky2: The Limitless OBT announcement