Accessories and Documentation
The hardware we were sent consists of four long case fan screws, eight washers for 2.5" drive mounting, a socket and standoffs, and it finishes off with the PSU screws. The bottom row offers SSD/ODD/motherboard screws at the left, HDD screws in the middle, and two lengths of screws to use with the washers.
We also received a USB 3.0 adapter to allow reverse compatibility for the front I/O ports. So, if the motherboard does not offer native USB 3.0, clip in this adapter and they are now USB 2.0 speed. There are five wire tie strips provided to help manage wiring inside the Aquila.
The guide you will receive is a single sheet of paper, folded into six panels, and only one side of the paper is printed on. The first panel is the cover you see here, it then offers a parts check list, and the third panel then shows how to open the case, where the PSU goes, and how to install the motherboard.
The bottom row of panels then offers ODD, 3.5" drive, and expansion card installations on the first panel, and the second is a wiring diagram. The last panel just offers the Xigmatek name. While there is just enough information to get by, we think they could have done much better here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom to release three big games every fiscal year
- Black Ops 4 Blackout battle royale has split-screen
- Red Dead Redemption 2 required ruthless crunch at Rockstar
- AMD Radeon RX 590 turns up on the 3DMark database
- Treyarch release Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 patch notes
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Trimble Introduces Next Generation Wireless Data Recorder for Smart Wastewater and Stormwater Monitoring
- Cooler Master Debuts the World's First Analog Keypad
- Cooler Master Announces Hyper 212 Black Edition
- The new ALIENWARE m15 gaming laptop
- Where's Baby Launches on Steam!