Accessories and Documentation
The hardware we were sent consists of four long case fan screws, eight washers for 2.5" drive mounting, a socket and standoffs, and it finishes off with the PSU screws. The bottom row offers SSD/ODD/motherboard screws at the left, HDD screws in the middle, and two lengths of screws to use with the washers.
We also received a USB 3.0 adapter to allow reverse compatibility for the front I/O ports. So, if the motherboard does not offer native USB 3.0, clip in this adapter and they are now USB 2.0 speed. There are five wire tie strips provided to help manage wiring inside the Aquila.
The guide you will receive is a single sheet of paper, folded into six panels, and only one side of the paper is printed on. The first panel is the cover you see here, it then offers a parts check list, and the third panel then shows how to open the case, where the PSU goes, and how to install the motherboard.
The bottom row of panels then offers ODD, 3.5" drive, and expansion card installations on the first panel, and the second is a wiring diagram. The last panel just offers the Xigmatek name. While there is just enough information to get by, we think they could have done much better here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit