InWin R400 Rackmount Chassis
In the first image, we have the front door complete with locking mechanism. The door also allows a view of the underlying activity LEDs. By pulling the door down, we have access to the power and reset buttons, with front mounted USB ports above.
The top of the chassis features toolless locks to secure the door once closed.
We have taken measurements of the chassis. The first image above shows the overall length of the chassis coming in at 23 7/16", with the second image showing the total width of the chassis at 19".
The back of the chassis houses space for both mini redundant and standard PS2 power supply mounting, along with ample room for expansion via the seven PCI slots. Additional cooling is provided out of the box via dual 80mm fans.
Taking our first look at the internals of the chassis, we find ample room to start our build. The front of the chassis houses removable bays; the center provides an area to install 3.5 and 2.5" drives.
Above, you can see the support and PCI bracket that supports full height cards, while also being able to adjust to support low-profile options as well.
Up front, you can see the two 5.25" bays with support for 3.5" devices in the center. The rear of the chassis includes dual 80mm fans for additional cooling.
Here, we have the chassis intrusion switch, and the PCB for the front panel USB 2.0 ports.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard