Test System Setup
Special thanks to TYAN, NZXT, SanDisk, Noctua, Kingston, and NVIDIA for their support!
The test setup is typical for a server setup. The CPU used in these tests is a pair of Intel Xeon E5-2670 CPUs. The memory installed is 64GB of Kingston CL11 1600MHz RAM.
For all tests that we ran, we used optimized BIOS settings for performance.
This is the CPUz screen showing the various stats of the Xeon E5-2670 CPUs. As you can see, this CPU has a max TDP of 115 watts and core voltage of 0.816V, which means this CPU runs nice and cool under low voltage.
We also used an NVIDIA Quadro K5000 so we could run this board in a workstation configuration to see how it would perform in that role.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Packaging & Specifications]
- Page 3 [Layout]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Software]
- Page 6 [Remote Management]
- Page 7 [Test System Setup]
- Page 8 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [SPECwpc_v1.0.2]
- Page 12 [UnixBench 5.1.3]
- Page 13 [SPEC CPU2006v1.2]
- Page 14 [Power Consumption]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- LG's new G7 ThinQ brings the stupid notch from iPhone X
- H1Z1 is locked at 60FPS on the PS4 Pro
- Ohio university gives scholarships to best Fortnite players
- EKWB launch EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW 3 waterblock, now with RGB
- Battlefield 1's monthly updates end in June
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit