Aquamark3 is the latest instalment of the Aquamark benchmark suite. This new benchmark is much more powerful and demands much more from both the system and the graphics card. If there is any weakness in the system or 3D components, Aquamark3 will find them.
Here we see that the GFX scores are the same for the PT880 and I875P, as we would expect. CPU score benefits the I875P due to the higher memory bandwidth supplied and overall the I875P wins in the final score.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- VIA PT880 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- VIA PT880 - Page 2 [PT880 in Detail]
- VIA PT880 - Page 3 [MSI PT880 Testing Motherboard]
- VIA PT880 - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and SiSoft Sandra 2004]
- VIA PT880 - Page 5 [Benchmarks - PCMark04]
- VIA PT880 - Page 6 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- VIA PT880 - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Aquamark3]
- VIA PT880 - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Halo PC]
- VIA PT880 - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight II]
- VIA PT880 - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- VIA PT880 - Page 11 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Will Halo 6 be revealed at E3 2018?
- Neo Geo retro console possibly on the way
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY GLOBAL $14 ($12.36 after code)
- Nintendo R&D experimenting with new games hardware
- Halo 6 might hit 4K 60FPS
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit